WATAG (Western Area Transport Action Group) exists to improve public transport in the Westernmost part of Dorset. It is a forum for passengers, bus companies, council officials and local councillors. WATAG meets once every 2 months in Bridport. All are welcome.
Notice of General Meeting 112
Thursday 28th November 2019 at 6:30 pm
W.I. Hall, North Street, Bridport DT6 3JQ
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the last General Meeting (No 111 – held on 26th September 2019)
3. Matters arising not covered later
4. Report from Dorset Travel and TAG leaders’ Meeting
5. The Bridport to Yeovil corridor – the continuing saga
6. Other Bus Operator News: First Wessex; Buses of Somerset; Damory; Stagecoach SouthWest; Dorset Community Transport; NORDCAT; Axe Valley & West Dorset Ring & Ride, National Express.
7. Railway Operators: Great Western Railway, South Western Railway (to include December timetable changes)
8. Community initiatives: Bridport Circular 7; Beaminster CB3; Bridport/Weymouth Sunday X53.
9. Meetings attended
Download a pdf of the minutes of the most recent meeting:
Please note that the Committee meet once a month usually on the first Tuesday when we plan future meetings deal with any correspondence and arrange participation at events, conferences and similar gatherings.
Should you have matters which are urgent and cannot wait until the next Public meeting please do not hesitate to contact us direct (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on any of the numbers listed on the “About WATAG” page)).
The Annual General Meeting and the next General Meeting will be held on Thursday 23rd January 2020.
You can ask to be added to the email list and our Secretary will send you the agenda as soon as it is available. Contact email@example.com
If you wish to raise an item to be placed on a future agenda – please contact the Chair, if possible, before the first Monday of the meeting month. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.